Banks, Brokers, Credit cards, Mortgages, Personal finance, Personal loans, Small business, Payday loans
Alison Bennett has graduated from the College of Southern Nevada (CSN) in 2000. She specializes in Business, Hospitality and Public Services.
Alison Bennett has started her career in Nevada in 2000 as a news reporter for a local news agency in Carson City. A few years later, she has moved with her family into New York. There she has started to write business and finance articles. She has been writing articles for such newspapers and magazines as Newsday, Street news, Super Express USA, Bronx News and Empire State News.
A LICENSED LOAN OFFICER AT PDLOANS247
Alison Bennett has been working for 4 years now at pdloans247 as a licensed loan officer. All in all, her total experience in loan industry is 19 years. It should be noted that Alison Bennett is a real professional. She consults as fresh borrowers as well as regular borrowers. In each case she uses personal approach. Her main goal is to provide a client with a high-quality service.
- Expert in business and finance sphere;
- Uses individual approach for every client;
- She is eligible to provide you with consultation concerning such issues as pros and cons of taking loans, possible risks of taking loans, loan types, and laws in financial sphere, and possible consequences of nonpayment.
- In her job she prioritizes goals of her clients, analyze their data, and offer the best solution for them.
- She never stops and tries to do her best to optimize her professional skills. She attends and participates conferences on business and finance.
- She is ready to work against the clock.
- Easy going.
Apart from professional interests, Alison Bennett is keen on the following:
- Family. She has a husband and two children;
- Fitness activities;
- Reading books.
- I can’t get approval for payday loan: steps to solve the problem