What is an Installment Loan?
It is a cash loan that must be repaid through a certain number of systematic equal payments within a set period. An example of such a loan is a mortgage.
When applying for this type of loan online, the lending process is done through the involvement of lenders (such as PDLoans247). For most borrowers, applying for such a loan online is much faster and easier than going to a usual bank or credit union.
This type of loan may be a suitable choice for those who are building credit, who need money urgently, and who can make payments regularly.
- Convenience. Compared to traditional loans, you can apply for installment loans from wherever you are through the internet
- Competitive rates. Due to a large number of lenders, interest rates are quite competitive and it’s easy to compare them when applying for such loan online
- Easy and fast approval. With online installment loans, you have to provide much less data than with usual loans, and notification of application approval comes in a few minutes
How to Apply (1500 dollar loan)
The process of applying for an installment $1500 loan is very simple and quick. You need to fill out an application form and prove that you have an active bank account. Once the application is processed by the lender, the applicant gets a notification about the approval or rejection of the loan application.
With PDLoans247, if the application is approved, applicants receive the money within one business day.
To apply, you must meet several simple requirements:
- Age 18 or older
- Residency in one of the states where PDLoans247 operates
- Valid address and steady income
Additionally, the lender may ask for some details such as a bank account and current home address.
Keep in mind that the loan terms and conditions may vary between lenders in different states.
Repayment of your installment loan will occur on each installment due date, which usually follows your pay dates, by automatic withdrawal from your bank account or by paying in cash where you are located. Depending on your state, the repayment period can range from 3 to 36 months and usually coincides with your pay date.
The Difference Compared to a Payday Loan
Both options allow you to fast and easily get the needed amount of money. The main difference between them lies in the specifics of repayment.
Payday loans are repaid once in the amount you have got plus a fee. $1500 Installment loans are repaid in a series of fixed, equal payments. If you can’t repay the loan in a one-time sum, an installment loan can help you out in this situation.
Advantages of Dealing With PDLoans247
PDLoans247 installment loans are a convenient option to get money urgently and fix the current financial situation for many people. That’s what makes PDLoans247 different:
- Choose your terms. Our installment loan amounts can vary from $1000 to $3000, depending on the state you live in. You can choose a repayment period that is convenient for you
- Receive money quickly. Applications are typically processed and approved very quickly, and the money gets transferred within one business day
- High level of safety. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information, keep your details secure, and do not share it with the third parties
|💸 1500 Installment loan*||range from 6.63% to 225%|
- Choose how much funding you need
- Fill in application form. It is simple, secure and fast!
- Wait for Credit Check approval. Our credit checks are clearly stipulated
- Get funds you need
Contact consumer support:
If you prefer applying over the phone, call us at 18668880037
- Pdloans247.com Terms & Conditions of Use
- Contact consumer support at