Payday loans Idaho 💵
APRs for cash advance loans range from 200% to 1386%, APRs for installment loans range from 6.63% to 225%, and APRs for personal loans range from 4.99% to 450% and vary by lender. We are an advertising referral service to qualified participating lenders that may be able to provide amounts between $100 and $1,000 for cash advance loans, up to $5,000 for installment loans, and up to $35,000 for personal loans.
A loan application can be completed in minutes
Apply for payday loan in Idaho
Use our online resources to make effective loan decisions
Payday loans are a convenient alternative to bank loans for those residents of Idaho who have financial problems and need a certain amount of money. The fastest and most comfortable way to apply for a loan is through the Pdloans247.com website.
There are several advantages of a payday loan compared to a regular loan at a bank:
- The simplicity of application and saving your time and effort. You can apply directly online at any time convenient for you from any device. It takes just a few minutes to approve the application. You don’t have to stand in traffic jams on your way to the bank and in long queues – the application process can be completed in just a few clicks
- Absence of detailed credit history check and no need to submit a large number of documents. Unlike the bank’s loan processing process, your credit history will not be viewed “under a microscope” and will not require a large bunch of papers. But at the same time do not forget that you must have a high level of personal responsibility to be able to repay borrowed money
- Fast cash withdrawal. When you apply for a loan through our website Pdloans247.com, you will receive the requested amount of money within one business day
- You can spend the money on anything you want: paying bills, repairing the car, buying a new device and so on
Question: What is the maximum amount of money that can be borrowed in Idaho?
Answer: The maximum amount of a payday loan set by state Idaho (ID) legislation is $1000.
Question: What is the longest possible loan repayment term?
Answer: According to the current legislation, the money must be paid no later than 6 months.
Question: What are the requirements for borrowers in Idaho?
Answer: The basic requirements are as follows:
- Age above 18 years
- US citizenship
- Having a permanent income of at least $1000 per month
- No membership in the armed forces
It should be remembered that different lenders may have specific demands on borrowers.
However, you should keep in mind that the legislation may change at any time, so be sure to clarify the rules with your lender before applying for a loan.
|Cash advance loans||range from 200% to 1386%|
|Installment loans||range from 6.63% to 225%|
4 easy steps to get your funding
1 Choose how much funding you need
2 Fill in application form. It is simple, secure and fast!
3 Wait for Credit Check approval. Our credit checks are clearly stipulated
4 Get funds you need
Pdloans247 – convenient and safe way to get a payday loan
Everyone can sometimes face money problems, there is no shame in it. But it is important to find the right solution to these problems in time and get out of a difficult situation with the minimum losses and maximum benefits.
Are you looking for the best way out of a difficult financial situation and need a certain amount of money to be able to hold on to your next salary? Contact the Pdloans247 staff and we will be happy to help you!
Contact consumer support:
If you prefer applying over the phone, call us at 18668880037
- Contact consumer support at (888) 775-0859